Thank you for viewing this incredible laminate stock for the Ruger 10/22 rifle made by Revolution. It is a lightweight, beautiful stock that will turn heads anywhere you go! This stock has a satin finish. It features palm swells, a rollover style cheek piece and a semi-beavertail forend that features cut-outs to reduce weight and help with cooling. The vertical thumbhole grip and specifically contoured forend give this model a great feel. The stock is made for .920 bull/target barrels. Features include:
– Made of Laminate for strength, stability, and beauty
– Laboratory acid based satin finish proven to resist chemical and harsh weather conditions
– Rubber recoil pad for non-slip shouldering
– Length of pull in 13 ¾ inches
– Overall length of 29 1/2 inches
– Approximate weight of 2.5 lbs
This is an incredible and solid upgrade for any 10/22. It’s sure to turn heads, increase the value of your firearm, and most importantly, make it more steady and accurate.