Atomic Arms LLC is a licensed FFL dealer. Firearms will only be shipped to another licensed gun dealer. NO sales outside the US!! In accordance with state and federal laws, we cannot ship a firearm directly to and individual or to a location that does not possess a FFL (Federal Firearms License). Before placing an order for a firearm, please be sure that you are legally able to own that firearm where you live and that it is the firearm you want. Your gun dealer will handle the background check and transfer of the firearm to you. If you have any questions, please contact us before placing your order.
FOLLOW THESE EASY STEPS TO ORDER YOUR FIREARM FROM THIS SITE!
1. Place your order on our website. We will email you an order confirmation with your order number.
2. Locate an FFL dealer near you who can handle the transfer. (Gun shop, Pawn shop, Sporting goods store, etc..)
3. Let your FFL know of your purchase from Atomic Arms and that you want them to handle the transfer. Have them fax or email a copy of their FFL to us. Your FFL must write your ORDER NUMBER and YOUR NAME on the FFL so we know who it is for.
4. Once we have received this, we can ship your firearm to your FFL for the transfer.
5. When they receive your firearm, you will fill out the necessary paperwork and go through a background check. Once passed, you get your firearm! (Most FFL’s do charge a fee to perform the transfer. This is between you and them.)
*If you live in an area that has firearm or magazine restrictions, please check with your dealer to be sure you are legally able to make the purchase.